Hello guys what’s up? In this article we will see how to jailbreak an iOS 11.2 – 11.3.1 as well as using Electra app and install cydia without any trouble. You can download these apps from your browser (Safari) from the website call tweakbox download link Given in end of the article
You have to backup your device to iCloud before doing this process and I’m not responsible for any damage u made ok?
Keep in mind
- This method only works for iOS v11.2 and 11.3.1
- Including cydia
- This is a semi-tethered
- You don’t need a computer for this
- And u have to backup your device to iCloud before doing this process
- If the app certificate getting revoked by apple you don’t need to worry, just redownload the app using the same method when the certificate has been updated.
List of working devices;
iPhone x, iPhone 8, 8 plus, iPhone 7 and 7 plus, iPhone 6 and 6 plus, iPhone 5s , iPhone SE, iPad air 1, air 2, iPad mini 2,3,4, iPad pro.
How to jailbreak?
- Open Safari browser from your iOS device and go to tweakbox and navigate to ‘Apps > Tweakbox Apps > Electra 11.3.1’. Once the install page loads, tap the ‘Install‘ button on the page. And u will see a pop-up that asking if you want to install the app. Just Tap ‘Install’ again and the Electra app will be install on your device.
- Once the Electra app is installed, open Settings and go to General>Profiles & Device Management and find the Electra app profile. Open it and click ‘Trust’ twice.
- Turn on airplane mode in your device, turning on the airplane mode will increase the success rate of jailbreak.
- Open the Electra app and click on the “jailbreak” button and the jailbreak should be start. The Electra app should now be installing Cydia. Do NOT do anything else with the device while this process is running.
- Once Cydia is installed your device should respring. Cydia should now be on your home screen! Open the Cydia app and it should open without any problem.
Tweakbox link : here