Hello friends today I’m going to explain what is root access and how to root your Android phone without pc using king root application so read the full article for better understanding Rooting is if you want to make system-level tweaks to your phone’s software, you’ll need to be able to modify the operating system files on the root side of this virtual barrier. Being able to fully access and modify these files is known as having root access or being rooted.There are several different procedures that allow users to gain access to the root directory of their device, and the process of executing one of these procedures is known as “rooting.” Depending on the device, rooting can be as easy as installing an app, but some root methods are a bit more complicated and involve connecting the device to a computer.
Your device Must have 30% battery charge because when the rooting process your device will restart several times so it’s better to keep your phone fully charged to avoid soft brick or hard brick your device.
I’m going to explain the basic and easy way to success root access but if it’s failed in your device, you can do this From your computer too. So before start u have to download king root from the link Given Below in the end of article.
How to root Android via kingroot
In your Android device just enable unknown source and install the Download kingroot app in your Android app which device u want to access root;
- Install kingroot in your Android device
- Once installation completed , u can launch the app
- After launch the app u can see the interface of kingroot.
- Tap on START ROOT button to start rooting process.
- Now kingroot will start the rooting process.
- U have to wait few minutes or more till it complete process
- And u could see a successful green tick when the root access is succeed.
- That’s all. Now it’s time to reboot your phone and enjoy